We had a great time and wished we could have stayed longer to enjoy the warm sunshine.
We also went up to American Fork canyon on a last minute decision. I am so glad we did. It was beautiful. The leaves were stunning and the company of great friends made for a wonderful weekend. C went up a day early and took the girls. He and our friends hiked to Timpanogos Cave. The girls loved it and C got a great work out:) I was hoping to post pictures, but can't seem to find them.
The next adventure was Halloween. We had C's family over since it was the Utah vs. Airforce game. We had some yummy soup since it was very cold and rainy outside for the trick or treaters. The kids still had fun but didn't go to as many houses as they usually do. As mom I was grateful for this since I was the one out with them. Here a some cute pics of them in their costumes.
Cute kids Kris! Thanks for the update! I hope you have a great holiday season!
ReplyDelete